Reports to: Principal
Founded in 1970, Lake Catholic High School is a coeducational comprehensive high school with a college preparatory emphasis. Lake Catholic is committed to educating young men and women of diverse means and ability throughout Northeast Ohio. With a population of roughly 500 students in grades nine through twelve, Lake Catholic High School emphasizes spiritual growth in the Catholic Faith as students learn, 工作, and serve.
Essential Job Functions
- Follows lesson plans
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom
- Ensures that students are supervised and not left unattended in the classroom
- Maintains accurate attendance records
- Keeps students safe and engaged
- Monitors student progress and assists where needed by keeping proximity
- Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures
- Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher
- Bachelor’s degree - any field
- Clean criminal background
- Three (3) positive professional references
- Experience 工作ing with school aged children
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Teacher License, or higher license.
- 美国联邦调查局 & BCI Background checks (cost covered by applicant)
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references and Employment Application to Principal Thomas McKrill with the subject line: SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
Discover Lake Catholic
Discover yourself, your faith, your future, your purpose. Become a member of the Lake Catholic Family.